1.Houhu Zhang, Xiaofei Yan, Zucong Cai, Yi Zhang. Effect of rainfall on the diurnal variations of CH4, CO2, and N2O fluxes from a municipal solid waste landfill[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2013, 442, 73-76.
2. Houhu Zhang, Keqiang Zhao, Xiaofei Yan, Qinfang Sun, et al. Effects of Nitrogen Conversion and Environmental Factors on Landfill CH4 Oxidation and N2O Emissions in Aged Refuse[J]. Journal of Environmental Management, 2013, 126(15), 174-181.
3. Houhu Zhang, Xiaofei Yan, Bangcheng Cai, et al. The effects of aged refuse and sewage sludge on landfill CH4 oxidationand N2O emissions: Roles of moisture content and temperature[J]. Ecological Engineering, 2015,74 : 345-350.
4. Chaoran Li, Houhu Zhang, Shaojun Jiao, Anaerobic oxidation of landfill CH4 and N2O emissions by aged refuse and cover soil:effects of environmental factors[J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2016, 25(10): 4036-4044.
5. Fahui Nie, Yu Peng, Houhu Zhang,et al. Contribution of ammonium oxidizing bacteria to methane oxidation and N2O emissions in landfill cover soil: roles of environmental factors and heavy metal[J]. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, 2017, 26: 6308~6316.
6. Jizheng Pan, Houhu Zhang, Xuejun Lu, et al. Enhanced nitrogen removal by the integrated constructed wetlands with artificial aeration[J]. Environmental Technology & Innovation, 2019, 14:100362.
7. Shengchao Miao, Houhu Zhang, et al. Improved photocatalytic degradation of ketoprofen by Pt/MIL-125(Ti)/Ag with synergetic effect of Pt-MOF and MOF-Ag double interfaces: Mechanism and degradation pathway [J]. Chemosphere, 2020, 257: 127123.